[unisog] Size Limit on E-Mail Attachments

Gene Rackow rackow at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Nov 3 18:43:53 GMT 2001

I've never seen a warez site appear on a well managed anonymous
ftp site.  They do spring up on sites that allow it to happen,
but there is no need for an anon ftp site to be useful as a
warez stash.  We use anon-ftp for lots of collaborations.

It is also possible to use web servers for transfers of data.

Kevin L Prigge made the following keystrokes: