[unisog] Chronicle of Higher Ed. article on NetPD

Bruce Ward Bruce at NetPD.com
Wed Nov 7 18:47:28 GMT 2001

We look for infringing files on web sites, ftp sites, Gnutella, Aimster, Morpheus, Kazaa, Grokster, Napster (currently dead) and Open Napster.  We do not use intrusive methods, if the site / material is not publicly available we will not try to force access.

Sorry about the web site, I am sure you know what marketing people are like.  It works fine in recent versions of Konqueror and Mozilla though.