[unisog] Size Limit on E-Mail Attachments

Patrick Darden darden at armc.org
Mon Nov 5 12:57:04 GMT 2001

We cap at 5MB for email.  For larger file transfers, we provide secure
https tunnels with username/password for the tunnels, and separate
username/password for directory/file access permission.  We do this on a
departmental basis, and clear up any files left for longer than 2 weeks.

For email, we insist that no sensitive data be transferred: confidential,
time sensitive, patient identifiable information, or financial.

--
--Patrick Darden                Internetworking Manager
--                              706.354.3312    darden at armc.org
--                              Athens Regional Medical Center