[unisog] spam-filter for Exchange/Outlook, centrally managed, user selectable

Arnold, Jamie harnold at binghamton.edu
Wed Jun 5 14:30:12 GMT 2002

A couple that I have used (I admin a clustered Exchange setup here..among
other things)

MailEssentials www.gfi.com
Mail Marshall  Don't know the link.

I use MailEssentials.  It works...somewhat.  You are not going to alleviate
SPAM.  It just won't happen.  The best solution is to tell users to create a
server side rule set (if you have Exhange) and add the bad guys to the
delete rule.  Even that works poorly, but it puts them in control and takes
the oness off you.  You won't get them to understand that you can't stop it,
so try to put them in charge.

Good luck...this is a tough one.