[unisog] Ftp access to Web servers

Steve Bernard sbernard at gmu.edu
Mon Jun 10 20:06:51 GMT 2002

Assuming that access of some sort will have to be provided, I would try to
steer things towards either an HTTPS/SSL protected web portal that allows
users to edit their web space or require the use of SSH2/SFTP for file
transfers. Both of these provide encryption as well as a variety of
authentication methods.

Steve