[unisog] Tape backup solutions

Patrick Darden darden at armc.org
Mon Jun 17 14:20:26 GMT 2002

I think hard drives are cheap enough so you could just use NAS to mirror
your stuff.  HDs are beginning to get competitive with tapes:

Tapes		$75/40GB		slow, ~1 year shelf life
HD		$100/40GB		fast, ~3 year shelf life

--
--Patrick Darden                Internetworking Manager
--                              706.475.3312    darden at armc.org
--                              Athens Regional Medical Center