[unisog] Computer Registration

Marc Jimenez mjimenez at net.tufts.edu
Wed Jun 5 18:38:09 GMT 2002

Hi Bryan,
	We've got a system for this that was presented at last year's
LISA, as a paper.

Pelican DHCP Auto-Registration System: Distributed Registration and
Centralized Management Robin Garner, Tufts University

http://www.usenix.org/events/lisa2001/tech/techfri.html

	I can provide more details if there is interest.

	Cheers,
	-Marc

Marc Jimenez
Network Engineering - Team Leader
Tufts University

"Read all instructions before applying adhesive."
-Large Print on Lid of Bucket; words to live by.

"Diplomacy" is saying "nice doggy" until you can find a big rock.
-Heinlein