[unisog] Tape backup solutions

Patrick Darden darden at armc.org
Mon Jun 17 17:29:17 GMT 2002

We haven't found that to be the case.  However, we read and write to our
tapes more often than most since our two largest tape archives (the
smaller one is a 7TB libarary) are used for hierarchical file storage, as
a deep primary data storage device instead of as a backup.

--
--Patrick Darden                Internetworking Manager
--                              706.475.3312    darden at armc.org
--                              Athens Regional Medical Center