[unisog] SENDMAIL SECURITY ALERT

Mark Borrie mark at gandalf.otago.ac.nz
Mon Mar 3 20:03:26 GMT 2003

> I presume this will affect a number of people here, so I thought I'd
> forward this alert I just received from sendmail.

Does anyone know if sendmail 8.12.8 etc fixes the offending
headers or passes them onto other servers unaltered. This is
important in deciding how quickly we attend to upgrading sendmail
inside the campus.

Mark.
--
Mark Borrie
IT Security Officer,

For information on email virus hoaxes see
http://HoaxBusters.ciac.org/