[unisog] MediaSentry Copyright Infringement Notices

Ken Connelly Ken.Connelly at uni.edu
Mon Apr 26 21:23:50 GMT 2004

We had two from MediaSentry that fit that description a couple weeks
ago.  I just told them that the addresses were not assigned and had not
been in use.  I managed to restrain myself from telling them that
inaccurate reports greatly weakened their credibility.

- ken

--
- Ken
Ken Connelly Systems and Operations Manager, ITS Network Services
email: Ken.Connelly at uni.edu
phone: (319) 273-5850   fax: (319) 273-7373

It's much more important to know what you don't know than what you do know!