nasl scanner scripts [was: Re: [unisog] Full-on LSASS worm?]

Brian J Smith-Sweeney bjs306 at its.nyu.edu
Fri Apr 30 20:51:43 GMT 2004

I've received a bunch of requests for the scripts, so to make things
easier I posted them to NYU's ITS site.  You can get them at:

	http://www.nyu.edu/its/security/unsupported/

As I said, they're pretty simple scripts thrown together rather quickly,
and there isn't much in the way of error-checking, so please use at your
own risk. =)

I'll probably be tweaking them as I get more familiar with nasl, so feel
free to send me questions/comments/etc.  Hope you find them useful!

Cheers,
Brian