[unisog] Any experience with LC5

Huba Leidenfrost huba at uidaho.edu
Fri Aug 27 20:34:47 GMT 2004

Similar situation here Russell.  Please let me know what you find out.

Huba Leidenfrost, huba at uidaho.edu
University of Idaho IT Security Officer
208.885.2126/7539(fax)

Customer Satisfaction is one of my highest priorities.  If you have any
kudos or complaints, please contact my manager Dave Lien, at
davelien at uidaho.edu or (208) 885-2128.