[unisog] number of IT security staff

Joe Ferris jfferris at fsu.edu
Tue Feb 1 21:29:43 GMT 2005

Kathy -

Please help us all justify expanding the security staff, we could use
the help.  Here at Florida State University, we have three dedicated
security staff positions and currently no OPS or student workers.  If
there is anything else that I can do to help you, please let me know.

Regards,

Joe Ferris
Florida State University
OTI - User Services