[unisog] [Fwd: Is the current password std flawed?]

Dave Dittrich dittrich at u.washington.edu
Fri Feb 25 19:08:26 GMT 2005

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005, Jim Barlow wrote:

> Here's another approach to passwords:
>
> "Why you shouldn't be using passwords of any kind..."
>
>    http://blogs.msdn.com/robert_hensing/archive/2004/07/28/199610.aspx

Using a much longer password/passphrase does help defeat dictionary
and brute force attacks, but >=14 characters alone is not enough.

I've seen one dictionary attack on SSH, which has an interesting
dictionary containing, not normal "dictionary" words in the common
sense, but rather a list of passwords that were sniffed or captured
via trojaned SSH clients or servers or sniffers The list is 53277
words long.  (Take a look at the words below, which are the 1055 words
>= 14 characters and you'll see this isn't random, e.g.,
"aflc-sm-dmmis1-si01", "damnitallcolumnheadings", and
"twogentlemenofverona", which is very close to what is recommended in
the blog above.)  It is easy to plug these same dictionaries into
other malware, such as the common attack bots.

One of the vulnerabilities being exploited by this attack tool is
symmetry of passwords.  If you have one passphrase, even if its 50
characters long, and you use it for *every* host you have access to on
a given network -- worst case: you are an admin and have this password
on 100 hosts across a multi-thousand host campus -- and someone
steals your password because you log from a compromised host
with a trojaned SSH client, the attacker can now go find the other
hosts in a matter of hours.  This argues for also adding some
characters to each pass{word|phrase} that are unique to each host,
in some not-easy-to-guess way, such as first and last character of the
host name at the start of the password.

Here are the passwords >= 14 characters:

BeatriceTinsley
Beatrice_Tinsley
Bellingshausen
Chernyshevskij
Czechoslovakia
Franklin-Adams
Franz_Schubert
Harimaya-Bashi
Hartbeespoortdam
JonathanMurray
Jonathan_Murray
KlimentOhridski
Kliment_Ohridski
Kosmodemyanskaya
Louispharailda
Moore-Sitterly
Pasacentennium
Payne-Gaposchkin
Ruperto-Carola
Schwarzschilda
Skalnate_Pleso
Toatenmongakkai
Van_Biesbroeck
Vibert-Douglas
Vinterhansenia
Vsekhsvyatskij
Weidenschilling
abelbethmaachah
aberdeen-meprs
aberdeen2-mil-tac
abrams2-mil-tac
accomplishment
acknowledgement
acknowledgment
acknowledgments
addressability
addressaligned
addressarithmetic
adelphi-amcld1
adelphi-amcld11
adelphi-amcld12
adelphi-amcld13
adelphi-amcld14
adelphi-amcld15
adelphi-amcld16
adelphi-amcld2
adelphi-amcld21
adelphi-amcld22
adelphi-amcld23
adelphi-amcld24
adelphi-amcld25
adelphi-amcld26
adelphi-amcld27
adelphi-amcld3
adelphi-asce01
adelphi-asce02
adelphi-asce03
adelphi-assd01
adelphi-assd02
adelphi-assd03
adelphi-assd04
adelphi-hdlmsb
adelphi-hdlsig1
adelphi-hdlsig2
adelphi-reiems
adelphi-saacons1
administration
administrations
administrative
administrators
aegis-dahlgren
aerospace-sced
affectionately
aflc-oo-dmmis1-ma01
aflc-sa-dmmis1-si01
aflc-sm-dmmis1-si01
aforementioned
afsc-ad-mil-tac
afsc-hq-mil-tac
agnano-mil-tac
alameda-mil-tac
alberteinstein
alconbry-piv-2
alexandria-emh1
alexandria-emh2
alexandria-emh3
alexandria-emh4
alexandria-emh5
alexandria-ignet
alexandria-mil80
alexandria3-tac
allswellthatendswell
almondiblathaim
alphabetically
alt-project-pc
ammus-laughlin-am1
ammusnet-fairchild
ammusnet-fairchild1
andersen-mil-tac
ankara-mil-tac
anniston-asims
apharsathchites
arithmetically
aschaffenb-emh1
asims-ftcmpbll
asims-ftzsmmns
asims-kaisrslautrn
asims-zweibrucken
asimsrdc-louisville
asimsrdc-monterey
asynchronously
atlctyapt-piv-rjet
aviano-mil-tac
bad-kreuzn-ignet
baluchitherium
barksdale-mil-tac
barksdale-piv-1
baronharkonnen
bashanhavothjair
bbn-strawberry
bbncc-columbia
bbncc-washington
bbnnet2-arpanet-gw
belvoir-ignet2
belvoir-mil-tac
belvoir-prime1
belvoir-relay1
belvoir-sperry2
belvoir-tcaccis
ben-harris-emh2
ben-harris-jacs1
ben-harris-jacs2
ben-harris-jacs3
ben-harris-pbas
ben-harris-perddims
ben-harris-tdss
benharrison-mil-tac
benning-jacs5074
benning-mil-tac
benning-perddims
benning-tcaccis
bentwaters-am1
bentwaters-piv-2
berlin-mil-tac
berodachbaladan
bethdiblathaim
bethlehemjudah
biasdnasrogaig
bitburg-ab-mil-tac
bliss-perddims
bloodguiltiness
blytheville-piv-1
bragg-jacs5072
bragg-perddims
bremerhave-asims
bremerhave-emh1
bremerhaven-mil-tac
brl-cdcnet-tuser
brl-patton-scp
brl-patton-scp-lo
brooks-mil-tac
buckner-mil-tac
burroughs-dev-1
burroughs-dev-2
callicantzaros
camnet-arnold-r01
camnet-avon-r01
camnet-cars-r02
camnet-cast-r01
camnet-char-r01
camnet-columbus-r02
camnet-eielson-r01
camnet-ells-r01
camnet-gunt-r01
camnet-hickam-rgn-01
camnet-hickam-rgn-02
camnet-hurl-r01
camnet-hurl-r02
camnet-kees-r01
camnet-kees-r02
camnet-kelly-hq-02
camnet-lackland-r01
camnet-lackland-r02
camnet-langley-r01
camnet-lowr-r01
camnet-luke-r01
camnet-macd-r01
camnet-maxw-r03
camnet-maxwell-r01
camnet-mcch-r01
camnet-mcch-r03
camnet-mcch-r04
camnet-ramstein
camnet-randolph-r01
camnet-warren-r02
camnettwo-ramstein
campbell-asims
campbell-meprs
campbell-mil-tac
campbell-perddims
campbell-tcaccis
campbllbks-mil-tac
campbllbks2-mil-tac
capitalization
capodichino-emh
capodichino-mil-tac
carnivorousape
carson-perddims
chaffe-tcaccis
chambersbu-emh1
chambersbu-emh2
changebarlocation
characteristics
charlesbabbage
charleston-httds
charleston-mil-tac
charleston-piv-2
chepharhaammonai
chushanrishathaim
cinclant-norfolk
cmu-andrew-po2
cmu-andrew-po3
cmu-andrew-po4
cmu-andrew-po5
cmu-andrew-po6
cmu-cc-download1
cmu-cees-charlie
cmu-ee-faraday
cmu-ee-maxwell
coincidentally
colprogexample
coltano-mil-tac
communications
comnavsurflant
complementation
comprehensible
confectionaries
considerations
constantstopheading
constellations
contemptuously
contradictions
conus-milnetmc
copyrightnotice
corona-mil-tac
corozal-mil-tac
corpus-chr-emh1
corpus-chr-emh2
corpus-chr-emh3
corpus-nas-mil-tac
correspondences
correspondingly
counterexample
courieroblique
covenantbreakers
cpcasey-jacs6311
cphmphry-jacs5480
cpzama-jacs6350
crane-tep-mil-tac
cross-assemblers
crossassemblers
croughton-mil-tac
cryoelectronics
czechoslovakia
damnitallcolumnheadings
darcom-mil-tac
darmstadt-emh1
davis-monthan-mil-tac
dcaoc2-mil-tac
dec-vax-11-750
deceivableness
decrementation
deers-alexandria
deers-camp-hill
definechangebar
definelinetype
definerowformat
denver-mil-tac
detrick-mil-tac
devens-perddims
devitofranceschi
differentiating
differentiation
disproportionately
dmris-keflavik
dmris-rsvltrds-pr
dmssc-guantanm
dna-field-command
dobbins-mil-tac
doubleboxmargins
dugway-mil-tac
dwellingplaces
earthelemental
echidnehesperides
edcars-mcclellan
edwards-mil-tac
edwards-saftd-2
eielson-mil-tac
electronically
elephant-butte
elmendorf-mil-tac
elmendorf-piv-2
elsegundo-mil-tac
elsegundo2-mil-tac
email-badtoelz
email-baumhldr
email-goeppngn
email-grafenwohr
email-heidlbrg
email-heilbrn-army
email-klshzksn
email-mannheim
email-nellingn
email-oberursl
email-primasns
email-rotterdm
email-stuttgart
email-wiesbadn
email-wldflckn
email-wurzburg
eustis-mil-tac
eustis-perddims
eustis-tcaccis
evilfavouredness
externalvariable
extrathickline
fairchild-mil-tac
fairchild-piv-1
fbinitialization
fellowcitizens
fellowdisciples
fellowlabourer
fellowlabourers
fellowprisoner
fellowservants
fiautomatically
figurecontents
finegyn-mil-tac
firstcolumnwidth
fitzsimmon-asims
fitzsimmon-perddims
footnotecounter
frankfurt-asims
frankfurt-emh1
frankfurt-ignet
freezingsphere
ftbelvor-meprs
ftbhnrsn-jacs2
ftbnhrsn-asims
ftbnhrsn-jacs1
ftbnhrsn-jacs5053
ftbnhrsn-jacstest
ftbnhrsn-jtels
ftbnhrsn-meprs
ftbnhrsn-pbas1
ftbnhrsn-pbas2
ftbnhrsn-pbas3
ftbnhrsn-pbas4
ftbnhrsn-perddims
ftbragg-asatms
ftbragg-ignet4
ftbragg-ignet5
ftbragg-ignet6
ftdevens-meprs
ftdougls-jacs6347
fteustis-asatms
fteustis-ignet
fteustis-meprs
ftgillem-darms2
ftgreely-adacs
ftlewis-mil-tac
ftlvnwrt-ignet
ftlvnwrt-meprs
ftmccoy-tcaccis
ftriley-jacs5008
ftriley-tcaccis
ftrucker-adacs
ftrucker-ignet
ftrucker-jacs6367
ftshaftr-jacs6358
ftsherdn-ignet1
ftsherdn-ignet2
ftsherdn-ignet3
ftsherdn-tcaccis
ftsmhstn-ignet
ftsmhstn-ignet2
ftsmhstn-ignet3
ftsmhstn-meprs
ftwnwght-meprs
gafsnet-testhost
galveston-ignet
ganapatihardiya
gelatinouscube
generalization
glasgaibleanir
globalvariable
goeltzenleuchter
goeppingen-emh1
goeppingen-ignet
gofuckyourself
golden-gateway
goodfellow-aim1
gordon-jacs6360
gordon-mil-tac
gordon-perddims
grafenwoeh-emh1
graffenwoehr-mil-tac
grand-forks-mil-tac
grapegatherers
grapegleanings
greatlakes-mil-tac
greely-mil-tac
gunter-mil-tac
gunter-piv-rjets
hahn-ab-mil-tac
hammond-mil-tac
harris-trantor
hawaii2-mil-tac
heidelberg-emh
heidelberg-emh1
heidelberg-ignet
heidelberg-perddims
heilbronn-emh1
helen-elizabeth
helenelizabeth
helkathhazzurim
hellenikon-mil-tac
hellenikon-piv
helveticanarrowfont
hewlett-packard-3000
hewlett-packard3000
hickam-mil-tac
hoffman-mil-80x
holloman-piv-1
homestead-mil-tac
hopkins-eecs-alpha
hopkins-eecs-bravo
huachuca-asims
huachuca-perddims
ichthyocentaur
ida-fms-yokosuka
identification
igmirs-corpeng
igmirs-forscom
igmirs-frankfurt
igmirs-ftbliss
igmirs-ftgillm
igmirs-heidelb
igmirs-kaiserslautern
igmirs-moehringer
igmirs-sill-ig
ignet-172d-infbde
ignet-97genhosp
ignet-ftclayton
ignet-ftsamhous
ignet-ftshafter
ignet-humphreys
ignet-schofield
ilcn-letterman
implementation
implementations
inapplicability
incirlik-mil-tac
incirlik-piv-1
incompatibility
inconsistantly
inconsistencies
indexsecondary
indianto-tcaccis
indiantown-asims
indistinguishable
indntwgp-jacs5066
inefficiencies
inheritthewind
initialization
instantiations
intellicorp-gw
interchangeably
interconnected
interpretation
interpretations
interprocedural
interprocedure
interprocessor
intraprocessor
investigations
isi-mycroftxxx
isi-pallas-athene
jackson-jacs5056
jackson-perddims
jacs-systestofc
jefferson-emh1
jegarsahadutha
johansebastian
johnsville-tac
kadena-mil-tac
kaiserslau-asims
kaiserslau-ignet1
kaiserslau-ignet2
karlsruhe-asims
kashavarneches
kedeshnaphtali
keesler-mil-tac
keyport-mil-tac
kibrothhattaavah
kilborne-asims
kinetics-boss-mcgill
kinetics-bramer
kinetics-dhapts
kinetics-donner
kinetics-fratab
kinetics-fratcd
kinetics-fratef
kinetics-fratgh
kinetics-frati
kinetics-fratj
kinetics-fratl
kinetics-gsia2
kinetics-hamerschlag
kinetics-henderson
kinetics-hunt2
kinetics-hunt3
kinetics-mmapts
kinetics-morewood-ad
kinetics-morewood-e
kinetics-mudge
kinetics-roselawn1
kinetics-roselawn2
kinetics-scobell
kinetics-shirley
kinetics-skibo
kinetics-spare1
kinetics-welch
kinetics-woodlawn
kirtland-mil-tac
kirtland-piv-2
kirtland-piv-rjets
kisawyer-piv-1
kneadingtroughs
konstantopoulos
kreuzberg-mil-tac
kunsan-mil-tac
lakenheath-mil-tac
lamadalena-ncpds
langley-mil-tac
langley-piv-11
lasciviousness
laughlin-piv-1
laurelindornan
leavenwort-perddims
leghorn-perddims
leighton-bks-mil-tac
leonard-wo-jacs5003
leonard-wo-meprs
leonard-wo-perddims
letterkenn-emh1
letterkenn-emh2
lewis-jacs5082
lewis-perddims
lexicographically
lexington-emh1
lexington-emh2
little-rock-mednet
littlerock-piv-1
liveandletlive
lll-nde-apollo
lnrdwd-tcaccis
lookingglasses
louisville-asims1
louisville-asims2
lovingkindness
lovingkindnesses
lowry2-mil-tac
maalehacrabbim
macdill-mil-tac
macdill-perddims
mahershalalhashbaz
malmstrom-mil-tac
malmstrom-piv-1
mare-island-shipyd
mcanicsbrg-dipec
mcchord-mil-tac
mcclellan-mdss
mcclellan-mil-tac
mcclellan2-mil-tac
mcconnell-piv-1
mcghee-piv-rjet
mclean2-mil-tac
mcpherson-darms1
mcpherson-darms2
mcpherson-mil-tac
mcpherson-perddims
mechanicsbrg-mil-tac
memorymanagement
memphis-ddmtg1
menwithhill-am1
merchantofvenice
merodachbaladan
merrychristmas
metacollinarum
microfabrication
microprocessor
microprocessors
midsummernightsdream
mildenhall-mil-tac
minet-hlh-mil-tac
minet-lon-mil-tac
minet-rdm-mil-tac
minet-vhn-mil-tac
misawa-mil-tac
misrephothmaim
mit-bugs-bunny
mit-goldilocks
mit-hephaestus
mit-newtowne-variety
moehringen-ignet
moffett-mil-tac
monmouth-mil-tac
monmouth-perddims
monroe-perddims
monterey-asims
monterey-perddims
monterey2-mil-tac
montgomery-piv-1
mountaincentaur
mtf-cp-newamsterdam
mtf-geilenkirchen
mtf-goodfellow
mtf-grandforks
mtf-hellenikon
mtf-montgomery
mtf-myrtle-beach
mtf-plattsburgh
mtf-upperheyford
mtf-usaf-academy
mtf-zweibrucken
multilevelindex
multiplication
multiplications
multiprocessor
munich-mil-tac
n00197-navordstalou
nardac-cherrypt
nardac-sandiego
nardac-washington
nardacwash-001
naval-shipyd-puget
navdaf-newport
navelexnet-chasn
navelexnet-crystal
navelexnet-stin
navelexnet-ward
navmedcl-portsmouth
navmeducaabeaufort
navmeducaannapolis
navmeducabethesda
navmeducabremerton
navmeducacharleston
navmeducacherrypt
navmeducacorpus
navmeducaglakes
navmeducagroton
navmeducaguantanamo
navmeducahueneme
navmeducajacks
navmeducakeywest
navmeducalejeune
navmeducalemoore
navmeducalongbeach
navmeducamedcom
navmeducamillington
navmeducaneworleans
navmeducanewport
navmeducanmdsc
navmeducaoakharbor
navmeducaoakland
navmeducaokinawa
navmeducaorlando
navmeducapatuxent
navmeducapearl
navmeducapendleton
navmeducapensacola
navmeducaportsva
navmeducarroads
navmeducasandiego
navmeducaseattle
navmeducasubic
navmeducayokosuka
navscips-nrdcjacks
navshipyd-charleston
navshipyd-longbeach
navshipyd-pearl-harbor
navwepstaearle
ncpds-argentia
ncpds-arlington
ncpds-oakridge1
ncpds-oakridge2
ncpds-oakridge3
ncpds-oakridge4
ncpds-oakridge5
ncpds-oakridge6
ncpds-oakridge7
ncpds-oakridge8
ncpds-oakridge9
ncpds-pwcpearl
ncpds-yokosuka
nebuchadnezzar
nebuchadrezzar
neekerbreakers
nellingen-emh1
nergalsharezer
netpmsa-bangor1
netpmsa-charl1
netpmsa-charl2
netpmsa-charl3
netpmsa-corpus1
netpmsa-damneck1
netpmsa-gtlakes1
netpmsa-gtlakes2
netpmsa-gtlakes3
netpmsa-kingsbay1
netpmsa-milln1
netpmsa-milln3
netpmsa-norfolk1
netpmsa-orlan4
netpmsa-pearl1
netpmsa-sandiego1
netpmsa-treas1
netpmsa-treas2
netpmsa-vallej01
netpmsa-vallejo2
netpmsa-vallejo3
new-cumber-emh1
newcumberlnd2-mil-tac
newport-mil-tac
newtowne-variety
norfolk-mil-tac
norfolk-navshipyd
northisland-mil-tac
northumberland
notwithstanding
nrdcnola-u1100
nrlwashdc-mil-tac
nssc-det-pera-asc
nssc-det-pera-crudes
ntscreplentnorfolk
oakland-mil-tac
oberursel-emh1
oberursel-mil-tac
odontotyrannus
oklacity-piv-rjets
onefishtwofish
onizuka-mil-tac
opsnet-pentagon
orlando-mil-tac
osan-milnet-tac
othercolumnwidth
overcomplicated
overinterpretation
pacdpinet-zama
pageinitialization
panama-perddims
papahadjopoulos
parenthesization
patrick-mil-tac
patxntrv-mil-tac
pearlharbor-mil-tac
pendltonbks-mil-tac
pensacola-mil-tac
pentagon-amsnet
pentagon-mil-tac
pentagon2-mil-tac
peracss-fmpmis
peterson-mil-tac
philadelphi-mil-tac
philashpyd-poe
pineblff-dsacs
pirmasens-emh1
pirmasens-ignet
plattsburgh-piv-1
pnstestbed-900
porthueneme-mil-tac
predictability
preemptability
prefacesection
presidio-mil-tac
prestidigitization
presumptuously
principalities
prognosticators
programexample
psdsnfnc-darms
psntestbed-900
pugetsound-mil-tac
purdue-maxwell
purdue-pendragon
quantitatively
quantummechanic
quickycolumnheadings
quintessential
radc-eastlonex
raidersofthelostark
ramathaimzophim
ramstein-mil-tac
ramstein-piv-1
ramstein2-mil-tac
randolph-mil-tac
randolph-piv-1
randolph-piv-3
randolph2-mil-tac
randolph3-mil-tac
rattanaprasert
recommendation
reconciliation
reconfiguration
redriver-ad-emh1
redstone-mil-tac
redstone-perddims
reinstantiating
relativeaddress
relocatebranchtarget
reorganization
reorganizations
representation
representations
representative
representatives
responsibility
revcourierbold
rheinberg-emh1
rheinberg-jacs8460
rheinman-piv-1
richards-tcaccis
richardson-ignet
richardson-perddims
righteousnesses
riley-perddims
ritchie-perddims
ritchie2-mil-tac
roberts-mil-tac
robins-mil-tac
robins2-mil-tac
robinson-mil-tac
rockisland-mil-tac
rotterdam-emh1
rucker-mil-tac
rucker-perddims
rucker-tcaccis
rumpelstiltzkin
rumplestiltzkin
sacramento-mil-tac
saltlcy-unisys
sam-housto-darms
sam-housto-emh1
sam-housto-ignet
sam-housto-mil80
sam-housto-perddims
samhouston-mil-tac
san-diego-mil-tac
san-franci-asims
san-franci-darms
san-franci-emh2
san-franci-jacs
san-franci-jacs5058
san-franci-mil80
san-franci-perddims
sananton-asatms
sanctification
sandiego-httds
sandston-piv-rjets
sanfran-fmpmis
scaleablelaser
schfldbk-jacs5550
schofield-ignet
schweinfur-emh1
scott2-mil-tac
scrc-mighty-mouse
scrc-riverside
scrc-stony-brook
scrc-vallecito
scwabisch-ignet
seacenlant-portsmth
seckenheim-emh
seckenheim-emh1
seckenheim-emh2
seckenheim-emh4
seckenheim-ignet
sectionalizing
selahammahlekoth
sembach-mil-tac
seymour-jhnsn-tac
sfts-campbell-ky04
sfts-hanaugr01
sfts-hood-tx02
sfts-lewis-wa02
shaftr-mil-tac
shamefacedness
sharpe-mil-tac
sheila-kathryn
sheppard-piv-1
sheridan-asims2
sheridan-darms
sheridan-mil-tac
sheridan-mil801
sheridan-mil802
sheridan-perddims
sheridon-darms
shortesthyphenatable
shoulderpieces
sigonella-mil-tac
simplification
simultaneously
slartibartfast
slartybartfast
sophistication
spangdahlem-am1
spangdahlem-piv
specialization
specifications
sperry-system-11
splice-cherrypt
splice-norfolk
spngdhlm-piv-1
sri-bean-hollow
sri-clouds-rest
sri-el-capitan
sri-huntington
sri-lake-tenaya
sri-nether-wollop
sri-pincushion
sri-sentinel-rock
sri-touchstone
st-louis-apperchen
st-louis-ignet
st-louis-ignet2
standardboxmargins
standarddoublelinetype
standardization
standardlinetype
stewart-mil-tac
stewart-perddims
stewart-tcaccis
stlouis-mil-tac
stockton-dipec
straightforward
straightfoward
strengthenedst
stumblingblock
stumblingblocks
stumblingstone
stuttgart-emh1
subexpressions
subship-pascagoula
subship-portsmouth
superscription
supship-boston
supship-groton
supship-long-beach
supship-newportnews
supship-seattle
supshipbrooklyn
synchronization
syncronization
tablecontinuation
tacom-pyramid-98xe
taegu-jacs6409
tamingoftheshrew
taukkenun-mil-tac
tecnet-clemson
teknowledge-gw
teknowledge-vaxc
templepriestess
terpss-vallej01
terpss-vallejo2
test-host5-x25
thegreatescape
threshingfloor
threshingfloors
threshingplace
tiglathpileser
tilgathpilneser
tinker-mil-tac
titusandronicus
toadkiller-dog
tobyhanna-emh1
tobyhanna-mil-tac
tooele-perddims
torrejon-mil-tac
torrejon-piv-1
transcendental
transferaddress
transgressions
transparencies
triantaphyllos
trypanosomiasis
tuathadedanaan
tuathadedananaan
twentyqueensgraph
twogentlemenofverona
unarmoredsoldier
uncircumcision
unconditionally
understandable
unprofitableness
unrighteousness
unsatisfactory
vaihingen2-mil-tac
van_den_Heuvel
vandenberg-am1
vasanthalakshmi
vicenza-mil-tac
wahiawa-mil-tac
wainwright-perddims
walker-mil-tac
warren-mil-tac
washington-asims
washington-ceasa
waterelemental
watertown-emh1
west-point-tac
westover-piv-1
westpoint-asims
westpoint-emh1
westpoint-perddims
whatchamacallit
wheeler-mil-tac
whereisthebeef
whiteman-piv-1
whitemountains
whiteoak-mil-tac
whitesands-mil-tac
wiesbaden-mil-tac
wild-blue-yonder
wims-myrtle-beach
witnessfortheprosecution
wmms-srf-sasebo
wmms-srf-subic
wright-pat-piv-1
wrightpat2-mil-tac
wrightpat3-mil-tac
wrightpat4-mil-tac
wurtsmith-piv-1
yabba-dabba-doo
yale-eng-venus
yngsn2-mil-tac
yokota-mil-tac
yongsan-ignet2
yongsan-jacs6411
yongsan-perddims
yongsn-mil-tac
zaphnathpaaneah
zaphod-gateway
zwebrckn-email
zweibrucke-asims
zweibruckn-asbn
--
Dave Dittrich                           Information Assurance Researcher,
dittrich at u.washington.edu               The iSchool

PGP key      http://staff.washington.edu/dittrich/pgpkey.txt
Fingerprint  FE97 0C57 0843 F3EB 49A1  0CD0 8E0C D0BE C838 CCB5