[unisog] Experience with XAD from PADL ?

Jason Gozjolko jay at chem.ubc.ca
Mon Jan 17 04:52:19 GMT 2005

Hello all,

We are looking at the XAD product from PADL to use in our department and
would like to know if anyone has or is using it and their experiences with
it, good or bad.

For us it would replace our LDAP and Samba servers and would have to handle
LDAP authentication for web applications and some Linux servers, LDAP
address book lookups, and Active Directory authentication and control (also
will be using MS member servers to handle the actual file / print sharing).

Please let me know your thoughts and experience on the product.

cheers - Jason :)

Jason Gozjolko
Systems / Network Administrator
UBC Chemistry Electronics