[unisog] Experience with XAD from PADL ?

Joe Little jlittle at cs.stanford.edu
Mon Jan 17 21:55:22 GMT 2005

I'll let the authors sell their own product. However, I am very much
aware of the product, and its glue, integration, and compatible
protocols. However, and most cases how you interact with it (heimdal
admin tools, smb, openldap) is very similar.

Best analogy I can think of is that one's understanding of Apache
doesn't go out the window if one starts to use apache-ssl (via mod_ssl
or whatever). Its mostly transferable knowledge with some stuff to learn
to make use of the security enhancements and integration.