[unisog] number of IT security staff

Sheridan, Stephen stephen.sheridan at id.ethz.ch
Mon Jan 31 17:55:41 GMT 2005

Hi Kathy,

At the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETHZ) we have 8,000
staff members and 25,000 students.  Our IT security staff is 4 full-time
people.

Regards,

Stephen
ETH Zurich Network Security Group             sheridan at id.ethz.ch
HAW B12 / Haldeneggsteig 5                         Tel:01632 3542
CH-8092 Switzerland                                Fax:01632 1818

                     http://www.id.ethz.ch/services/list/security