[Dshieldannounce] DShield.org Update - 23-Jan-2001

Johannes B. Ullrich euclidian at euclidian.com
Tue Jan 23 16:50:05 UTC 2001

Without much fanfare (everyone get their trumpet... don't
want to attach a .wav file):

- DShield passed 500,000 records! Thanks! Keep up
  with your submissions.

- Now it's official: FEEDS! If you have a security
  related web site, or if you just want to add a
  cool feature to your familie's home page, check
  out our data feeds.
  http://www.dshield.org/feeds_doc.php
  Want something special? Let us know and we
  will consider it.

  Overall, you may use these feeds any way you wish
  as long as it is attributed to DShield.org.

- Over the last 7 days (Jan 16-22) we got an average of
  13708 lines of reports a day!!!!
  Keep up spreading the word!

  Johannes.

----