[Dshieldannounce] DShield Update

Johannes B. Ullrich johannes at dshield.org
Wed Jun 20 02:21:39 UTC 2001

   We got a number of updates release today:

   1 - New Client: Windows Cisco PIX Firewall

       Thanks to Richard Wheeler for this one. For details, see
       http://www.dshield.org/clients/win32pix.zip

   2 - New Client: Linux (perl) Cisco Router

       This client uses our new 'framework' with lots of features.
       expect some bugs :-(... And please report them!
       The new framework allows for target obfuscation, source and
       target filtering and more.
       http://www.dshield.org/clients/cisco_new.zip

   3 - New Report: Finally I got the 'subnet report' finished
       Tim Rushing asked for. See
       http://www1.dshield.org/subnet.php
       It can be slow for larger results. Be patient.

   Thanks everyone for the support!

        Johannes.

--------
Johannes Ullrich