[Dshieldannounce] new database server

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Mon Jun 21 22:21:47 UTC 2004

I started to use our new database server today. I hope it
will help with performance and fix a number of issues that
accumulated due to the old server running out of steam.

Please report any problems you may be seeing as a result.
Some users did receive two daily summary reports today.
(one from the old server and one from the new server).

  Thanks to SANS for providing the new server!

Visiting SANSFIRE?? Stop by at IPNet and say Hi ;-)
http://www.sans.org/sansfire2004
Johannes Ullrich                     jullrich at euclidian.com
contact: http://johannes.homepc.org/contact.htm