[Dshieldannounce] Fwd: Webcast: 2PM EST Today (8pm CET?)

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at sans.org
Wed Nov 10 13:36:44 UTC 2004

Today at 2pm EST, we will have our free monthly threat update webcast. For
details, see:

https://www.sans.org/webcasts/show.php?webcastid=90494
(PDFs with slides will likely be available in a couple hours. Just finalizing
them ;-) ).

This webcast will be sponsored by Nitro Data Systems. As topics we got so far
lines up:

- Monthly numbers (usual summary of activity detected by DShield sensors)
- ssh brute forcing (presented by Nitro Data Systems)
- MyDoom AH virus / IFRAME vulnerability
- Microsoft Update
- Q&A

As usual, the point of these webcasts is to provide some insight into recent
attack patterns. You may ask questions via e-mail. The questions will be
answered at the end of the webcast.

Johannes Ullrich, jullrich at sans.org
CTO, SANS Internet Storm Center, http://isc.sans.org

Johannes Ullrich, jullrich at sans.org