[Intrusions] need a suggestion of tool for pentest web application.

Michael Cloppert mike.cloppert at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 18:47:49 GMT 2005

Well, others have mentioned some good VA tools, but if you're looking
for something to specifically address SQL Injection, Cross-site
scripting, etc., I know that WebInspect is a great tool, and has some
very bright minds behind it.  I'm not in any way affiliated with this
company; it was just positively reviewed by an organization I work
with.  Recommended, if you can swallow the price tag.