[Intrusions] need a suggestion of tool for pentest webapplication.

Evans, Arian Arian.Evans at fishnetsecurity.com
Fri Jul 8 23:17:51 GMT 2005

I have started a project at OWASP (www.owasp.org) that covers
available software testing tools and some details about them,
and presents a testing Taxonomy.

You can find the initial presentation here:

<http://www.owasp.org/docroot/owasp/misc/OWASP_UK_2005_Presentations/AppSec2005-Arian_Evans-AppSec_Ass
essment_Tools.ppt>

and I'll have the detailed web pages up soon barring travel.

Feel free to contact me directly at arian at anachronic.com
if you need to ask specific questions.

<disclaimer> I work for a company that resells projects
but I'm not a product advocate.

Arian

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any interception, review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited by law and may subject them to criminal or civil liability. If you received this communication
in error, please contact us immediately at 816.421.6611, and delete the communication from any computer or network system.