[Dshield] Reporting Code Red Scans?

NoNameGiven pugnacious_1 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 2 13:49:15 GMT 2001

Hello,
My first time posting so I hope I'm doing it OK.  I've been getting
several over the last 12 hours, all in sets of 3 and all coming into
port 80.  Does DShield want this info or is there a better place to
report these infected machines?  Also, if DShield wants my log data, is
there a client for AtGuard (or NIS?) or should I just use the Web
submission and "move the data" around until it fits? <g>  Thank you!
-- JaneS
***  I Hate SPAM (from the can or via e-mail)  ***
Resistance is futi.... ohhhh cookies!!  --MS of Borg