[Dshield] Script for ZyXEL-Routers/FWs

Kenneth McKinlay kmckinlay at home.com
Thu Aug 2 23:09:47 GMT 2001

Daniel,

If you don't get any replies and you can send me a good sample of
what the log file looks like, I am willing to create the perl-based
parser script for submitting the logs to dshield. I've done this
already for CheckPoint FW-1 and ipfilters. As long as I can
understand the log file, I should be able to create the script within
a couple of days (outside of work).

Ken McKinlay, GCIA
Ottawa, Canada