[Dshield] constant scans from my own ISP

Dovescom dovescom at sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 5 21:11:09 GMT 2001

I have been getting scanned constatly from the following segment  65.92.*.* I am using stars for the last 2 sets as it is all over the range given to BellNexus. The sad part is it is my ISP. I called tech support and asked if they were infected with the code red worm or if it was a script from their servers as it was all over their block, he told me " well sir I garentee you it is not our system that is doing the scans. If you think you have a valid complaint sumit it to Abuse at sympatico I told him I would do so, but would also be posting my logs to Dshield,(something I did not want to do as it was my own ISP) and he said that was fine. I thaough that by calling them it could be resolved relitivly easily but.....

Andy

ps if someone thinks that the logs will tell them something they are wlecome to them