[Dshield] constant scans from my own ISP

Mel Chandler PMI MChandler at pmi.delta.org
Mon Aug 6 16:43:02 GMT 2001

Just FYI, but I've found sympatico to be one of the worst ISPs for
controlling abuse from their network.  I get more spam, attacks, hacks, etc
from their network than any other.  If it's possible, you should consider
another ISP.

Mel L. Chandler, A+, Network+, MCNE, MCDBA, MCSE+I, CCNA
MChandler at PMI.Delta.org
Network Analyst
Information Services
PMI Delta Dental
(562) 467-6627
= not many animals were harmed in =
= ..... the making of this email ........ =