[Dshield] RE: fighting back against CodeRed

Matt Weil weilmr at slu.edu
Tue Aug 7 22:56:35 GMT 2001

Would a script to send the party an E-Mail when the file default.ida is requested help...  Can't ASP and PHP
pull the IP and admin address out of the header request????  Maybe if they where emailed 500 times a day they
would think about getting to the patch....  Sorry just throwing out Ideas this may not be possable....

Matt