[Dshield] fighting back against CodeRed

Paul Brogden paul_brogden at lexmultipart.com
Wed Aug 8 11:33:17 GMT 2001

Yes, I saw that about an hour later when the site reappeared.
My tongue was very firmly planted in my cheek when I came up with that
theory though - I don't for a second believe that Mr Gibson would ever do
such a thing - but there are people out there who would, and tbh I'm
surprised they haven't.

I have noticed a drop in port 80 hits overnight, is anyone else seeing this?

Paul

***********************************

Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the views expressed
in this email are personal and may not reflect those of
Lex Multipart. This e-mail and any attachments transmitted
with it are confidential and intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have any concerns about the appropriate use of
this account or have received this email in error, then
please notify postmaster at lexmultipart.com

For more information about Lex Multipart go to
http://www.lexmultipart.com
http://www.lex.co.uk

(c)2001 - Lex Multipart