[Dshield] test of dshield_snort.pl gives nothing

Eric Rosander erosander at matrixns.com
Wed Aug 8 20:11:14 GMT 2001

I just decided to test this out for myself and got the same results.  The email has the correct submission Subject line, etc., but the email body is completely blank.  No data.  It may not be reading the 1.8p1 alerts correctly?  Unfortunately I am not a perl expert, just a leach.  Anyone else want to take a stab at it?

Eric Rosander
erosander at matrixns.com