[Dshield] Various Updates

Dan Colquhoun dcolquho at opentext.com
Thu Aug 9 13:47:55 GMT 2001

Would the easiest way be to look at the most recent line in a submission and
calculate the offset from that?  It can be reasonably assumed that someone
submitting to Dshield will have a pretty active IDS log, and the most recent
entry should be within an hour of the batch processing time.

Actually, that's a pretty big assumption, but it would make a good way to do
a check and perhaps send an alert if the timezone setting looks suspicious.