[Dshield] Various Updates

Samuel Samuel at socal.rr.com
Thu Aug 9 04:42:51 GMT 2001

I have attached C++ source code for a small console program for systems
using Windows that shows the timezone bias as provided by Windows. A VB
programmer should be able to create the Declare Statement for using the
Windows SDK function GetTimeZoneInformation in a VB program. This could be a
separate utility at least that should make it easy to determine the correct
value for TZ. I can of course provide a compiled Windows executable for the
C++ version.