[Dshield] cidaemon.exe and Road Runner intrusions (Zeev Shilor)

Samuel Samuel at socal.rr.com
Sun Aug 12 22:19:55 GMT 2001

MessageYou say "Road Runner or one of his customers" then you say "Why would RR" so it is unclear to me whether it is definite that it is Road Runner.

The article "Indexing with Microsoft Index Server" at:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnindex/html/msdn_is-index.asp
says "Index Server employs a child process, CiDaemon, to filter documents.". Note that that is such a long URL that it might wrap and if so then you must do a bit of copying and pasting.