[Dshield] Who's doing what

Samuel Samuel at socal.rr.com
Mon Aug 13 05:21:19 GMT 2001

I agree they look suspicious but they also have a security mailing list that
seem to have accurate tand timely information. They might not be as useful
as the mailing list gives the appearance that they are but I think it is
worth investigating. I do not have the time or expertise to pursue it
myself.