[Dshield] Who's doing what

Pim Kennis pim at inetnow.net
Tue Aug 14 01:44:08 GMT 2001

Actually, they are a decent organization who assist in tracking down people
involved in child-pornography and other offensive acts. In the past I have
been on their IRC when I was tracking something. They are not security
guru's (nor do they claim to be). It's just a bunch of concerned
net-citizens who staff the IRC in their spare time.

Pim