[Dshield] virus

Samuel Samuel at socal.rr.com
Tue Aug 14 20:50:48 GMT 2001

I am sorry, I seem to have been ambiguous. I meant that I was able to find
relevant information. That web page is the web page that is found by
searching for "Snowhite" and clicking on the "hit" (the link).

In an effort to be helpful to others, I have replied to thousands (over
three thousand) of messages in the CodeGuru Visual C++ web site and to many
messages in the Microsoft Visual C++ MFC newsgroup. I have seen many
questions that can be easily answered by searching documentation and
Knowledge Bases. When I see a question that could be easily answered in
available resources, I have learned to not provide the complete answer but
to provide a description of how to go through the process of finding it. I
think it is best to not reward someone for attempting to get others (who are
volunteering their time) to do what they should do but at the same time I
think it is best to attempt to help the other person since I do not know if
the other person is truly not familiar with such stuff.