[Dshield] MS01-044

Mel Chandler PMI MChandler at pmi.delta.org
Thu Aug 16 16:32:44 GMT 2001

If you're referring to the SRP that microsoft release, there's a specify
problem with it and Compaq's array driver, CPQARRAY.SYS.  If you're not
using compaq hardware, knowing more information about the bluescreen would
help.

Mel L. Chandler, A+, Network+, MCNE, MCDBA, MCSE+I, CCNA
MChandler at PMI.Delta.org
Network Analyst
Information Services
PMI Delta Dental