[Dshield] MS01-044

Mel Chandler PMI MChandler at pmi.delta.org
Thu Aug 16 20:30:27 GMT 2001

See if this Microsoft Knowledgebase article describes your situation.

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q305/2/28.ASP
<http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q305/2/28.ASP>

Mel L. Chandler, A+, Network+, MCNE, MCDBA, MCSE+I, CCNA
MChandler at PMI.Delta.org
Network Analyst
Information Services
PMI Delta Dental
(562) 467-6627

= not many animals were harmed in =
= ..... the making of this email ........ =