[Dshield] MS01-044

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Fri Aug 17 12:20:45 GMT 2001

Mel:

    That's the exact BSofD stop message I got.  I just wish I knew about the
problem before I started installing the patches.  Like I said it only
effected the dual processor systems.  I don't know if this is the place to
do this but I would just like to hear how people make out with some of the
patches Uncle Bill is sending out.  Last time I waited four days and checked
technet news groups and found nothing about a problem so I started
installing.  Of course an hour into the recovery process I took a break and
checked the news groups again and problems started popping up.  The bulletin
that came out yesterday ms01-044 I'm not touching it for a long time.

Thanx, Paul