[Dshield] Ipchains to MySQL PHP

Matt Weil weilmr at slu.edu
Sun Aug 19 16:35:59 GMT 2001

I guess what I am looking for is a single point for logging simlar to dshield....  I guess the easiest way is by
mail..  So the servers would mail or update dshield and the single mysql box to hold the info....  I am just
wanting to run custom reports and pick through the data....  Maybe Dshield could send me DB dumps based on
subnets??