[Dshield] SNMP Trap Watcher

Scott Johnson scott at advancedtool.com
Mon Aug 20 12:53:26 GMT 2001

Is there any other supported trap watcher for reporting logs?  This
recommended program refuses to keep settings filtering out the @out and
local IP addresses.  Unfortunately now it's decided that it's going to
start logging all access to my corporate website.

Maybe it's not a big problem for other folks, but I noted one of my
customers IP addresses showed up on the reports with a fightback
graphic.  I'm thinking they might not visit my site very often if their ISP
called them constantly.

Please don't look at this as a flame.  I'd love to keep reporting however
if this Trap watcher is the only way I can do it, I'll need to stop.

Scott Johnson
Advanced Tool and Cutter Grinding Co., Inc.
http://www.advancedtool.com