[Dshield] procmail script to rewrite Subject line (sonicwall)

David Vrona dave at vrona.com
Mon Aug 20 13:26:25 GMT 2001

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone has written a procmail sript to rewrite the Subject line
to the proper format for DShield submission ??

In my case, I receive e-mail alerts from a SonicWall firewall.  I can get
Eudora to change the Subject line on the e-mail alert but for some reason
Eudora changes the Subject line back to the original when it redirects the
e-mail to DShield.

So, it looks like I will need to use procmail to do the job.

Just checking to see if someone has already done this.

thanks,
dave

--
David Vrona - N9QNZ (Siesta Key, Florida)
PGP Key Fingerprint 42CA F54A A514 7DF7 2032  3F7F 91EB 89CD 1DE8 E856
Join our SETI at home amateur radio team at www.wuies.com