[Dshield] Update: 'My Reports', Fightback
Johannes B. Ullrich
jullrich at euclidian.com
Wed Aug 22 12:34:51 GMT 2001
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I just made a few updates live:
- My Reports: Now with more summaries and such. Let me know how it
works and what is missing. It may be a bit slow at time. I am
working on that...
- Fightback: I will no longer copy you on every single fightback message
sent. Instead, there is now a link at the top of the 'My Reports'
page that links to a fightback summary.
In order to get to all of this, you need to have a userid. Only reports
that you submitted using this userid will show up. On www.dshield.org,
you will see a link to 'Login' (upper part of left nav bar).
Some of the summaries you are getting now:
- number of different attacks/attackers by date, ports, time
- hot links to port descriptions and IP info.
- sorting on each column (just click on the column header)
- 'severity' indicator.
... more to come...
jullrich at sans.org Join http://www.DShield.org
Distributed Intrusion Detection System
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the list