[Dshield] door opener

Crane, George D George.D.Crane at bankofamerica.com
Fri Aug 24 18:42:27 GMT 2001

Susan
If you are really worried I would load ZoneAlarm on your machine. That
tracks both what comes in and what tries to go out from yr computer. You can
get a free version of this from www.zonelabs.com - the pro version also has
an email scanner (it costs about 25usd I think)
It is ok to open a reg file in a text editor and save it back to disk -
that's how I write most of mine.

George