[Dshield] small reporting software problems

Jost Krieger Jost.Krieger+dshield at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Jul 2 11:22:33 GMT 2001

While I'm happily generating reports with cisco_new.pl,
there are still a few problems with it, e.g.:

1. date +%z is not fully portable, I'd suggest something like gmtime-localtime.
2. it tries to rotate STDIN (and should use rename in place of a command).
3. The new year's eve correction goes to the wrong direction.

and the parameter handling could be somewhat nicer (give the command line
priority beofre the configuration file).

Where should I send patches ?

Jost
--
| Jost.Krieger at ruhr-uni-bochum.de      Please help stamp out spam! |
| Postmaster, JAPH, resident answer machine          am RZ der RUB |