[Dshield] Portsentry Client

Kenneth McKinlay kmckinlay at home.com
Wed Jul 4 01:53:59 GMT 2001

Dan,

In the download I just tried from the site there were several
problems:

1. line wrap turned into a CR near line 26 (inline comment)
2. line wrap turned into a CR near line 44 ( = stat was wrapped)
3. line wrap turned into a CR, a missing quote and "$" near line 93,
it should be:
	print TMP "$year-...

Hopefully Johannes can fix up the script on the site.

Alternately, it someone can send me a copy of a portsentry log file
with a brief description of the format, I can write the parser that
Johannes can include in his Perl framework.

Ken McKinlay