SV: [Dshield] Client

Mark Rowlands mark.rowlands at minmail.net
Wed Jul 4 19:16:09 GMT 2001

On Wednesday 04 July 2001 12:35, you wrote:
> If you log your events to a MySQL database, I have a prototype tool for it.
> I'm a little behind on testing it though, absolutely NOTHING happens on my
> own box at the moment. Either Tiny Firewall is exceptionally good, or I
> messed up something when I installed Winroute.
> Drop me a line if you're interested.

I would appreciate it if you kept me updated, I havent had time to play with
the stuff you sent me (work sucks!) butI am really keen on integrating snort
/acid/dshield. if we could get a few more of the snort folks to send logs to
dshield I think it might further increase the quality of data going in to
dshield