[Dshield] New user Trying to send log

Robert D. denstar at gte.net
Wed Jul 4 19:34:52 GMT 2001

Hello -- I am trying to test 'Sendit.Bat'. It finds my ZoneAlarm Log
fine and makes the conversion. But each time I test it, sending to
myself, or to "test at dshield", the ZlogDate timestamp remains set to the earliest date of the
entire ZA Log!  Thus I receive, via normal email, the complete log,
everytime.

One would think therefore that, each time a new Firewall entry comes in, the
complete bloody list will go out again. Obviously this is not the
intent. So where I am missing a setting?

Thanks.

Robert D.