[Dshield] Update Frequencies

Peter Street lazerfx at ntlworld.com
Mon Jul 9 20:40:46 GMT 2001

Hello,
    I've just joined the DShield system, as I have just purchased a 512KB Cable Modem (nice), and wish to help make the internet (and myself) safe for people with such permanent systems.  I have ZoneAlarm 2.6 Pro (Yes, I actually purchased it... it's so good you've *got* to), and I was wondering at what frequency do you reccomend updates being sent to D-Shield?  Should I set something automatic up to do it daily?  Or do it manually once a week or once a month?

Your help and response will be greatly recieved :)

Peter Street
LazerFX
Creator: [http://discworld.imaginary.com]
Web Developer: [http://www.fsnm.co.uk]