[Dshield] Update Frequencies

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Tue Jul 10 13:30:46 GMT 2001

Sent your reports at least once a day and not more frequently than once
an hour.

---

Hello,
     I've just joined the DShield system, as I have just purchased a
512KB C=
able Modem (nice), and wish to help make the internet (and myself) safe for=
  people with such permanent systems.  I have ZoneAlarm 2.6 Pro (Yes, I
actu=
ally purchased it... it's so good you've *got* to), and I was wondering at =
what frequency do you reccomend updates being sent to D-Shield?  Should I s=
et something automatic up to do it daily?  Or do it manually once a week or=
  once a month?

Your help and response will be greatly recieved :)

Peter Street
LazerFX
Creator: [http://discworld.imaginary.com]
Web Developer: [http://www.fsnm.co.uk]=20